am lost need help pleeeease

hey guys

hope everyone is having a good one

i am new to growin hydro & been stuck looking for an answer for over a week & would love some advice before i destroy my little attempt.

I believe it may be a PH problem the read is currently around 6.4. Not sure how to lower it. The leaves are dry and curling upwards with browninsh patches developing.

I will try to upload some pics with this message but having trouble on my end & hopefully they will work.

any help will be much appreciated

Have a great night

post-27933-1234254736_thumb.jpg

post-27933-1234254771_thumb.jpg

Hello and welcome!

what nutes and how much are you using?

what kind of lighting are you using?

ph does sound a bit high

you can get "ph up" and "ph down" from your local bunnings, or hydro store for about $10ea. A drop usually brings it down by one point for me, but put a few drops in at a time and test to avoid over doing it.

What sort of ph tester are you using?

:scratchin: Pebbz :scratchin:

yeh Chriz the pH up and pH down comes in 250ml black bottles, well the stuff i'm talking about anyway.

here's the images so you know what to look out for

post-11376-1234276894_thumb.jpg

pH UP

post-11376-1234276997_thumb.jpg

pH DOWN

So there's a nice long lasting supply there. get urself some little plastic droppers and u'll be sweet.

pH should be somewhere between 5.0-6.0 at the moment I'm leaving mine at an even 6.0 (am trying to find you the link which will help you determine what your pH should be at, will get back to you on that one)

Also try giving it a flush with just some ph adjusted water, and no nutes for a day or two, see if that clears up some of the issues you may have and yeh definately look at doing something different with the lights.

If you're stuck with what it should be set up like, check out the grow room calculator under the cannaversity link, that'll give you a basic idea on what lighting etc you need for the size of your grow room.

or check out the link below..

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...rs/lighting.php

Um, also what sort of growing medium are you using? like soil, perlite, coco? (just looked at pics again... have you got just clay in there?)

Hope this info helps, good luck

:scratchin: Pebbz :scratchin:

Thanks guys for all your responses much appreciated

Am using clay with square block in middle (excuse my interpretation havent got up with the terms or what everything is yet....:scratchin: have spent most my years just smokin it)

When I did the set up was speaking with the guy at shop so followed what he said with lighting etc but I wasnt checking PH & hopefully will fix with your help.

Have got some PH drop & will check lighting etc.

Your tips are great THANKS again you all rock

Will keep you posted if you like on how it all goes

Have a great night