budz are coming..

some budz have been forming over the last few weeks not sure how old it is exactly, but shes doing very well had some others but i sorta picked at them a bit much for smokeo, got 1 other plant thats is just starting to bud. this pic was taken a few nights ago i bring the plant in some nights cause its getting hell cold in sydney lately of a night. theres thousands of little cystal bally type things happening which is looking pretty cool the smoke is very fruity and strong i sorta picked at this one aswel :P

post-12-1052365488_thumb.jpg

thx elefunk glad u like it :( i recently found a light out the back shed its under 30cm long and puts out upto 500watts this lil thing is insane and saved a fair bit of money only prob now i have to get some ventilation going and a ph tester n some other stuff i guess, will have pics soon, i set the light up in my stealth cupboard lol which isnt to stealthy cause the smell is starting to get pretty smelly and my old lady asked me last night if had dope in the house, hopefully she doesnt go to put my clothes away or i might be in some deep sheet :( its been raining nealy non stop in sydney the last few days... fingers crossed she doesnt find it :D, but she use to smoke weed so think she'll be pretty cool about it, just maybe not my dad :o " Obstacles are what we see when we lose sight of your goals"

i recently found a light out the back shed its under 30cm long and puts out upto 500watts this lil thing is insane and saved a fair bit of money

That sounds like a halogen to me, if it is then it's useless for growing, it has the wrong light spectrums.

Types of HID lights used for growing:

Metal Halide - mostly for veg stage.

High Pressure Sodium – mostly for flowering stage.

Horticultural - HPS/MH veg and flower stages (Son-T-Agro, Son-T-Plus, Lucalox, Lucagrow, etc.).

My plants are grown from seedling/clone to harvest under 430w Son-T-Agro HPS/MH horticultural lights.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif

hmm bummer, that doesnt sound to cool. so if its a halogen its good for nothing ? ill post a pic of it, the plants seem to react alright to it well there not dieing which is good, crappy pic might try to get a better one or see if the light has something written on it. thx for the info tom. im gonna leave this light for now cause sydney wheather totally suks at the moment, fingers crossed

post-12-1053002850_thumb.jpg

:D lol you sure do know your lights tom. its exactly how u discribed it.. like a clear pen but a lil longer, i really need to invest in a son-t-argo type light they sound like the best for growing indoors veg and flower so no need to swap anything over, will the light i got work at all ? or is it gonna slowly kill my plants or maybe not get as mush yeild as i should ?