powdery mildew just days before harvest - what do i do?!

I have been keeping my eye on one infected plant and its powdery mildew problem (should have just cut it early). I trimmed off the affected areas and sprayed with Serenade a week and a half ago and have been monitoring all the other plants. There was just a bit on a few leaves but I was planning on harvesting in a couple days, so I figured it would be easy to take care of. The problem is that just today, the stuff has popped up on all my other plants, and in a bad way! There isn't much on the fan leaves, but there are patches in the buds themselves. These babies may be able to go another week before coming down, but that's pushing it. I was planning on starting today.

I'm considering a few options. Please let me know which you think is best, if any, or suggest anything you can to help me out! I thought of spraying Serenade, but am worried about smell/taste this close to harvesting, and will it get rid of the mildew that's already showing? Is there a better product for this late in the process? If I do nothing and just harvest (trying to cut out the affected areas), will the mildew spread on the drying buds or when stored? I heard of dipping the trimmed buds in 3% hydrogen peroxide, but have no idea what that'd entail. Can I cut the unaffected buds and hang them someplace else without them developing mildew while drying? One thing I need to consider is that it'll take a few days for everything to come down, no matter what I do.

Basically, I don't know whether to just cut and dry it as quickly as possible or if there's something safe and effective enough that I can spray, then wait a few days to cut. Maybe there's something I can do after it's dried? Everything's coming down at once and other than this problem, it's primo bud. I've been able to deal with powdery mildew before, but never this close to harvest.

Oh, and this is intended for smoking as medicinal, if that influences the best option. Any experiences, thoughts or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm at a loss right now and my time's about to run out...