Autopot budding nightmare HELP!

Hey guys,

Ive got a 4 plants going in autopot system. 1 resi. going great till i turned them to 12/12. Used canna A+B for the first week then sent thru a mix of supabud as was told it should help being a week into the 12/12 stage to use this. After that went thru (and as told they saggged a bit but came back) I started with heavybud. in the first wk of this one started to go yellow and really dry out tho the others were going ok. Now a second and third have started yellowing and drying out with the first almost cactus. The last is looking good but not holding my breath. Ph has bin kept at 6-6.5 the whole time and it has been a little warm but only due to outside temp drawing in warmer air inside. PLEASE HELP

hey guys

chron thanks for the help. my last girls has kicked on ok. though because of the dryness mentioned before, the main colas have started to orange already and the rest are still white. QUESTION.. do i trim these now without flushing and leave the rest..

mrs monkey... from cloned to turning to 12/12 was 7wks and they got to 4foot.

danoz.. yeah they were grown in grow-wool

No wukkas :scratchin:

the main colas have started to orange already and the rest are still white.QUESTION.. do i trim these now without flushing and leave the rest..

um...i wouldnt....i would wait till roughly 80% of the hairs turned on the entire plant.. :scratchin:

however if ya paying fuckdup prices for ya smoke`o, and it doesnt effect ya final yield too much........go for it :wave: ......there`s nothing sweeter than ya own grown chooff :uhhuh: and saving $ is just the icing on the cake :peace:

Glad to here she perked back up for ya,

All the best.

Chron :crazy:

is their algae on the rockwool too?

what im getting at is that this could be a fungus knat problem. I have a slight hunch (no strong evidence) that PGRs may make roots much more suceptable to disease and fungas knat. If you examine your roots after harvest u may find that your clones will have really fat off-white roots instead of thin white roots.

Let me know