taking plants off 18hr too early in growth stage

having followed someones advice and being my first attempt at growing i was told to turn the plants from growth (18 hr light) to flower (12 hr light) after just after 2 weeks i have since on reading books and going on the internet realised that i may have changed them over from growth to flower too early i am now worried i will cause problems ie stumpting the growth etc is this inevitable now and is there anything i can do ie add extra growth food i am now 3 and half wks into the flowering stage on the 12hr lighting :freak:

HOW TALL ARE THEY M8,WHAT U GROWING IN SOIL,HYDROPONICS,WERE THEY SEEDS OR CLONES U SHOULD WAIT IN TILL THERE AT LEAST A MIN OF 2FT HIGH B4 U GO ON TO 12/12 TO FLOWER,THE ? IS CAN U TAKE EM OUT BACK TO 18HR,YES U CAN BUT IT WILL TAKE A FEW EXTRA WEEK FOR THE PLANTS TO GET BACK IN THE SWING OF VEGIN AGAIN. I TAKE CLONES OF ME PLANTS B4 I HARVEST EM SO I KNOW THEY WILL GIVE GOOD BUD WITH A GOOD A YEILD I ONLY TAKE CLONES OFF THE BEST OF THE BEST,THATS WHAT U SHOULD DO TAKE CLONES (IT,S VERY VERY EASY) THEN JUST CARRY ON FLOWERING OR TAKE EM OUT IF U HAVE THE TIME TO WAIT,BUT CLONES ARE THE WAT FOWARD THEY GO WELL BUSY AN YEILD GREAT...REMBER LISTEN TO KNOW 1 LOOK ON THE NET UR SELF.....GOOD LOOK M8

thanks for that the plants are not in soil they are in flowing water mate .ive got 6 weeks left on the crop so would i gain a better yield by flushing them out putting them on grow 18hr for another week or two and then change to 12 hr again ,what do u think they are now about 2 ft high they were about 6/8 inchs before they were changed over to bloom they werent seeds they were baby cutting m8 thnks appreciate the advice

since your already in flowering theres a chance they can go hermi since you only want to veg them another 2 weeks the plants wont be able to revert back to veg growth in this time than convert back into flowering mode just flower out these clones and learn from this mistake

BTW who told u to veg for 2 weeks did they know all the details before reccomending this?

thanks for the advice its well appreciated and what i will do is leave them be this time as i cant afford to wait longer than i have to for my crop to come off even though i will not have the yield i should have had ,the person that gave me the advice believe it or not has done loads of this type of thing before but i think the fact that hes stoned all the time maybe misted his judgement or something ,i wont be taking his advice next time though ive written down from start to finish what to do and will look on the net :freak: