help please

hey im on my first grow and im 1month and 19 days into flowering the top cola is getting almost as big as a pop can the thing is that ive taken some of the smaller bud just to taste it ( i just couldnt wait) and i foud a seed in them ??? wtf a darn seed it was with i started flowering with 3 plant 2 of them ended up male si ui cuted them asap and the female showed her sex almost 3 or 4 days after i cuted away the male no flower on the femel while the male where present and now i found a seed

is she gonna turn into seeds if i wait to long should i harvest her now to keep the seed count down ??????

Nice one cola hieroglyphe :freak:

Like Gazza said don't worry your whole plant may not have been exposed. On the rare occasion some females may 'self pollinate and make seeds, but most likely a male produced it before being removed.

All the best & enjoy your fruit.

^_^

NK.

Edited by nitram

yep Gaz is onto it

seems stress or something maybe

wats temps like? does the medium ever dry?

do u know the strain/?flower time?

chances are if the sacs are like the 1 in picture

they wont do too much damage

i mean they arent full and there arent heaps ??

u can remove them carefully or just let em go depending on how long u intend to flower for

but at this late stage any late forming seeds wont complete there task

the seeds i wouldnt bother growing with either

all the best

bil