Shitty Germination

About five days ago 8 seeds were planted and of these only 1 has emerged and it looks sickly . 95% of all other seeds appear in 4 days.

These seeds were bred from plants grown from shop bought $10 a fucking seed parents .

The seeds were pollinated by same variety being lowryder #2 .These plants are apparently hybrids .

All seeds were brown and ripe .They look good , can they be infertile ?

Another factor may be that the seeds that were planted were removed from plant and planted within 1 hour , do they need to rest , dry , age whatever ?

I had the same sort happen to me but mine were Diesel ryder. Out of 10 seeds i had 4 pop, 1 was a male, 3 were eaten by the cat when they were only seedlings and 5 didnt even crack :freak: After all that I got one little girl no bigger then 10" but boy was she a good smoke. I guess thats just the luck of the draw sometimes ^_^