Bud the simple way!

OK so I am wanting to cook some bud into some snacks but everyone is telling me I have to do it nine different ways. There telling me I need to make butter and take my time with it and boil this and heat up that...

You want to get chinese eyed for cheap and not spark a bowl just grind a quarter of Regular old swag into a find dust with a cheap coffee grinder. and add. add to spagetti "which is awesome" add to the liquid ingredients in any cake, brownie or cookie mix. Hell slip it into one of those candy making kits at the right time to make awesome suckers. It all works. Whats the differents between doing that and going into some complex PRE-cook butter making recipe? It works just fine. Be sure to set your grinder to fine though...it my be a little gritty otherwise.

OK so I am wanting to cook some bud into some snacks but everyone is telling me I have to do it nine different ways. There telling me I need to make butter and take my time with it and boil this and heat up that...

You want to get chinese eyed for cheap and not spark a bowl just grind a quarter of Regular old swag into a find dust with a cheap coffee grinder. and add. add to spagetti "which is awesome" add to the liquid ingredients in any cake, brownie or cookie mix. Hell slip it into one of those candy making kits at the right time to make awesome suckers. It all works. Whats the differents between doing that and going into some complex PRE-cook butter making recipe? It works just fine. Be sure to set your grinder to fine though...it my be a little gritty otherwise.

You ever TASTED anything cooked this way??? Yuck!! :peace:

you would do better putting it through a coffee drip machine with

virgin olive oil instead of water a few times!!!

:thumbsup:

muA

I take it you already know that the Cannabinoid THC is not water-soluable?

Look, I know there's heaps of crap and misinformation out there.

I'm going to direct you to just one video. I won't tell you what's in it. Take it or leave it.

But I will say this - watch it and you'll never ask another question about cooking.

Hans and Hans

Enjoy!

It all works. Whats the differents between doing that and going into some complex PRE-cook butter making recipe?

It's more complex than just chopping the weed and throwing it in a cake mix, but not that much more complex. It does take longer, but i'm of the understanding you get more THC doing it this way?

I found this comment on another site interesting

"What’s in a plant is not THC but THCA, the acid. At around 106Celsius the carboxyl group detaches from the molecule and is converted into water and carbon dioxide. THC is psychoactive whereas THCA is not. When you ignite cannabis, the heat decarboxylises the molecule and you get high when you breath it in. When you are extracting it in butter and doing it properly, you don’t necessarily separate the carboxyl group: you are just dissolving a non-polar organic acid (a carboxylic acid) in a non-polar solvent — the butter’s fat in this case. When you bake it, you will bake at a temperature above the decarboxylisation temperature and you will be left with shit that gets you high in your cookies/brownies/muffins/etc and some water vapour and carbon dioxide as gases in the oven."

budfacts.com/75/cannabutter-recipe/#comment-225

edit: One thing i'm wondering, which I read in another comment on that page, is

"At what specific temp. does the THC molecules bind with the fatty lipids of the butter?"

I'd like to know that as well, what is the optimum temperature to simmer at to provide maximum extraction without burning off any THC?

Edited by Frazz