1 plant unknown strain

hi everyone this is a couple of pics of my plant its an unknown variety from bagseed.I planted it in about November a bit late i know, but it seems to bo coming along ok despite some fertilizer burn wich is a bit strange because i havnt given it any fertilizer,however i did put some horse shit in the bottom of the hole and the shit wasnt totally dry so i think that was what burnt it,also i put some wood ashes around the top of the plant i dunno if that would hurt it or not? now im just hoping that it turns out to be female cause im getting sick of paying for shithouse deals that are mostly stem and really crappy bud :scratchin:.To try and combat the fert burn i gave it a really good watering about 4 days ago now i gave it about 100 litres of water with a lil bit of dishwashing detergent in it because i heard that acts as a wetting agent for the soil and it also has some useful trace elements in it but so far i havnt noticed to much difference.Do you guys think i should give it any ferts in veg stage? i wasnt sure because i thought it might just make the fert burn worse? and also i was wondering if it would be safe to give it some bloom booster when its budding? I live in Tasmania by the way and they usually start budding around march down here any help you could give me would be very much appreciated

High mate :peace:

The dry horse shit wouldnt be the problem imo.....if it was fresh it would be a different story.....i rekon if anything there was something toxic in the fire ash or too much of it :bongon:

Might i suggest you feed her up........it seems to me like she`s hungry to me :wave:

Plants luv Nitrogen during the vegetative stage....and phosphorus and potassium during bloom.

There`s a good recipe in mi signature that should help(super sauce) .....i hope :wave:

All the best,

Chron :drunk: