ventilation requirements

Hey,

I'm new to this site and am amazed at the depth info here: cool stuff.

I do have a question for someone in the know: What sort of 100 or 150 mm in line fans can run for 12 hours non stop and pull heat, without losing suck? difference between centrifugal and ball bearing? which is better?

also on another note how come my vaporizer sucks-everyone raves about them...Can't get a decent stone off it??? meant to be a good one: vaporite hyper.

cheers bodaharty lol

also on another note how come my vaporizer sucks-everyone raves about them...Can't get a decent stone off it??? meant to be a good one: vaporite hyper.

Can't help with the fan (working on that myself for the first time too!), but as for the vaporiser...

I got this one:

http://www.cheatingthehangman.net.au/about.html (the one at the top, not the hyper!)

It is a good little machine, but you need to practice with the temps.

When we first started out we went straight to 360 F, which we ended up finding the leftovers were a bit too burnt (still better then smoking though).

Through a month of practice, we now start at 230~260F, then after each repack, we bump up the temp a bit (max at 360 F).

We only do 3 packs at a time though & turn it off to let it cool down.

As for the technique of using it, I leave the temp alone & just draw fast until my lungs are full.

I love it so much more then the bong or joints!