If you plant early do they flower earlier?

outdoors the flowering times are triggered by light hours.. so no they wont flower earlier.. just grow bigger before they do start to flower...

anywhoo... thats a nice patch youve got cranking there.. i can see youre concerns.. cuz they are monsters.. already taller than the shed.. and when they are finished flowering they will be a fair bit taller again..

if youre really worried about the height... the only thing you can do here really would be to try and tie them down into a part of the space that isnt quite filled... although.. it doesnt really look like youve got any where else to fill.. then you might have to just chop them back a little.. would be a shame to have to cut them... but if oure worried about the height thing.. i think this is the only other thing you can do..

id be trying everything not to cut them...

you very sure theyre female?

they should be showing their sex.. just have a check for little white hairs around the branch stems...

Height isn't the issue I just don't want them fighting for space too much. They are all females.

I was asking because I saw someones grow last year and their plants were flowering in mid jan. My plants didn't flower until feb this year(2008).

It just seems they are stretching well and they did this 3 weeks before flower last year. my neighbours don't bother me with the plants I have though I may put fencing up so the street cant see it.

great looking plants passenger :ack: .. in the first photo it looks like the plants are in strong competition for available light and maybe stretching a little more or they are strong sativa? whatever ..

i reckon they got another 6 weeks up to 12 ft high before flowering, without any further pruning, but thats just a stoned guess

they are very resilient plant when healthy and established like yours and can handle severe pruning cutback if it was needed

best o luck with them :peace:

Well I killed 3 of the girls so the other 3 can produce well. It was sad seeing 3 of them go down but I don't want to see them fighting for space.

I took the stems out too and they didn't want to come out easy. I guess i'll see an explosion of growth from the 3 left now. I'll just put 4-5 of my swiss bliss in pots I think.

post-16298-1230707066_thumb.jpg

post-16298-1230707232_thumb.jpg

Edited by Passenger