How can i prolonge (sp) vegetative stage for many clones?

I was wondering if i could keep my plants at a 24/0 or more likely an 18/6 light schedule to keep them in the vegetative state as long as possible. My reason is that i want as many clones possible to start off the outdoor season. This may sound pointless but i really do love taking care of mj plants and thought this might jumpstart my outdoor season with some thriving, all female plants as soon as it gets warm enough to grow.

I currently have 20 seedlings in rockwool right now under only one 42 watt cfl. Most of them havent even sprouted yet, but its only been a couple days, i can see them starting to pop up now though. I plan on getting more cfls in a week or so, but will 42 watts be enough for now? i think its equivalent to 150 watts

Id appreciate some feedback

Ahoy there lol

You can get clones to sit almost dormant for quite some time, although the longer they sit the more likely they are to develop issues like autoflowering and hermi's, plus they just start to look shit.

I kept some CB and WW under 78w for about 4 months, after 3 the WW started to autoflower so I gave em the flick, the CB were fine, I got a good harvest off them after a bit of veg and 9weeks bloom.

Best off to have your clones for a month or two, until they are big enough to clone themselves, then take the apicals and start afresh, that way your plants are always vigorous and fresh.

:scratchin:

THC