First grow

immy

Hey people, first grow for me :peace:

having a few probs but not sure what it is. Here are some pics. They are all 3 weeks old and i'm using DWC. Once of probs i think was pH. I measured yesterday and was around 7.9 - 8.2 :s. Dropped it straight away to 6.5-6.7. Think the fan is causing some heat stress too but let me know what u thinkpost-22937-1229442600_thumb.jpg

hey thanks for reply.. using a 250w fluorescent approx 30 cm away running 24 hr. fan is blowing intermitedly as temp drops, kept between 20-30 degrees celcius. all the roots are white. here is a pic. just bought some co2 tabs 2day so hopefully that should help i think.post-22937-1229452299_thumb.jpg

hey. water temp is around 20 degrees c. doesnt really change. not used any nutes as of yet except whats in tap water. I top water level up so that its jst below pots but not touching and it usually drops around 3-5 cm every 2 days. Only thing i'm scared of is that i'm going to burn the plants with the light as i'm not at the location everyday. I try to visit them once every 2 -3 days.