MJ Peanut Butter

Have recently tried this and find that its great for the following reasons: 1) takes no time to prepare; 2) does not require you using a bunch of MJ; and 3) it is a great way to make use of 'commercial grade' (still KB...no schwag) MJ that just doesn't smoke very smooth.

Anyhow here is the process that I have tried....any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated (I haven't quite figured out the dosage and it will probably depend on how often you smoke etc).

Get a small ceramic or plastic bowl....put a generous spoonful of peanut butter (don't get low-fat as it is the fat that absorbs the THC) in the bowl....grind up about a J's worth (or a large bong bowl) of weed and add it to the PB....stir the contents of the bowl....microwave for a minute...stir again and microwave for another minute (be careful not to burn the PB it won't ruin it but will make it taste significantly worse).....place the PB on some crackers, apples or whatever (it will taste a bit funky)....sit back and prepare for lift-off. :D Depending on the quality of the MJ and the amount you use the experience will range from a mellow body high to a pretty intense experience.

Again I am not claiming that this is a superior method of making edibles just that it might be preferred for the above reasons.

I also have a method for making 'potka' (vodka infused with THC) that will add an extra kick to that cocktail.....best thing about it is you can use your old stems and shake. But will post this later.

Peace,

Jimmy420