Portable and subtle way to get high?

This new years I'm going camping up along the river with my family and need a way to smoke up that won't produce a smell that drifts all over the campsite and through random peoples tents when they're trying to get to sleep.

Any ideas? I saw about portable vapourizers on google but not sure how much they'd be at off ya tree, probably too much.

You can't beat the vaporgenie: www.vaporgenie.com. It's a portable vapouriser that you heat with a lighter. I use it in my office with the windows closed and my wife, who has an acute sense of smell, doesn't even notice. It gets me as high as smoking does. Get the vaporgenie direct from the website quoted and they'll get it to you in just over a week - the customer service is superb. Happy camping!

thanks for the posts.

not sure how suss it would look if my dad saw a package for me from "vaporgenie", also it's a tad expensive especially with the current exchange rate.

yeah radar it's the murray i'll be at. i plan to go for a walk anyway except it'd be at night because it's mostly to help me sleep when i'm bored, which i am when i'm trying to get to sleep in the bush.

edit: i'd just like to add that it'd be easier for me if a certain product was stocked at off ya tree (melb). so if anyone knows of a way for me to get high that's portable, subtle (not smoke-free necessarily) and not THAT expensive, then it's all good.

thanks.

Edited by the ripper

In all honesty, i do believe you should do yourself, your Dad and us a favour and not bother with cannabis or OSA until you at least turn 18. As there'd probably be a few members that would be dubious about supplying minors with information in regards to cannabis.

Also, your nick that you decided to choose to use. Wouldn't make you too popular with the personal growers around here. :D

I'm not trying to have a shot at you. Just trying to give you some helpful advice, that works out best for all parties concerned. I know it's sounds that i'm jumping to conclusions for which i probably am. But i just can't buy the story that your over 18, and going camping with your family, that has issues in regards to cannabis. It just doesn't make sense or make for a good outcome.

:D

excuse me? why presume i'm a kid? i'm over 18. :D you think because i go camping every year with my younger siblings and father that i'm a kid? i got no idea where you're coming from but we've done this every year since i was a youngen and my father would not want me smoking weed around his friends let alone around him no matter what my age was. don't jump to conclusions.