Newby problems.?

Hi guys , first grow for a while , 12 plants , 3 different strains under 6 flouros, some are going great while 4 or 5 are not so great.

some are a stunted and have mad leaf shapes and some are curling a little upwards along the complete leaf ????

Any suggestion guys , until i can sort out how to take and upload a photo???

Ph and nute strentght all along same lines since beginning , just started happening last 5 -6 days "??????

Any suggestions would be APPRECIATED

THANKS & REGARDS

Muckster

Hi Chron< thnks for reply , 6 plants in 4" rockwool cubes, other 7 in 4" rockwool then transplanted into 10' potswith clay balls

All plants 5 weeks old , ph 5-6\\5-8 use tapwater that sits for one day. ppm 1200 .

Problem with plants in both clay and rockwool and rockwool plants. hand feed 4 to 5 times a day about 250 -300 mil total. once a week give straight water for 3 feeds.

THANKS FOR ANY INPUT..

High mate :huh:

Might i suggest you back the waterings down to three times a day and drop ya ppm to 800.

Ya wanna try n keep the rockwool on the dryer side.....i personally dont like the 4" cubes cause i think they stay too wet :peace: ....if ya can water the clay(only)three times a day and the rockwool once a day ya might see some change. lol

Hope that helps,

Cheers Me :peace:

Hi Chron. thnks for the input, since found out my meters where both old and not working properly . need to replace them have seen dual meter on the net are they worth the 300 ?? or do u have another recommendation for ec & ph meters ANYONE????

THNKS & REGARDS

MUCKSTER

I can highly reccomend the bluelab truncheon for EC

I haven't heard good things about the blulab combo truncheon

For Ph I use a Ph testr1 (forget the brand name)

Sucks when the pH probe shits itself eh :disguise:

I agree with Naychas view on the Blue Lab gear, although the pH truncheon's were removed from sale as they were a headache for all concerned :thumbsup:

I had my truncheons replaced with a straight pH tester on warranty, I was really hoping they would give out the combo as a promotion/sign of goodwill but nup :disguise:

So far though this pH tester has been easier to calibrate than the truncheon and if the combo calibrates and stays in scale I would consider paying the 300.

Have had the Blue Lab EC meter for way over 5 years and it hasn't failed yet.

Got a friend who loves the dip sticks for pH.

A big lessons that I have learned is to keep it to one or two strains, unless you are mixing nutrients for each individual strain and hand watering. Each variety has its own different needs, which might be why some of your plants are looking poor, while others look good.

Is browning and curling leaves specific to certain strains?