PLease help this some what clueless noob out

B) Yea I know you all loved my muti pick Q that I did last time so here one more post. I do the muti so that I don't have like 8 posts when I could just have 1 or 2

Well I think I've found the type of growing set up that I would like check out this web site for a pic of how it looks. http://www.manawatuhydroponics.co.nz/shop/...uct.php?prod=95 what do you think would this be good for a novice and all I be able to grow more plants when 4 plants will just not do it? Yes I know I will still need to buy a light for it but do I go for one 600 or go for a 1000?

All so

After reading this forum I have more Q's so here goes

* How did you go about finding a dealer that you trust and can sell all the smoke you make

* do you use a grow tent

* when you was a novice what was the 10 worst mistakes you made

Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope one day soon I will be as good a grower as you.

:ph34r: B) :)

* How did you go about finding a dealer that you trust and can sell all the smoke you make

B) Mate this site is for people who grow their own smoko...comercial growers don't tend to get the warmest of receptions here. If you don't have a few friends to help you smoke it then put it away for a rainy day or grow less. Make sure you have read the site rules too by the way.

WARNING / DISCLAIMER This site contains information regarding cannabis / marijuana & other drugs, it is designed for mature audiences. The content displayed on this site is for entertainment and educational purposes only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis / marijuana or viewing of this controversial material by minors. Dealing of cannabis / marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Peace MongyMan

:D nah, I couldn't be bothered anymore, this is what the mods get paid(not very much :)) to do.

But I like these multi question ones :/

Q1. Mongy has already answered. Cheers :)

Q2. Yes, the grow tents are a newbies dream come true B) no more grow cab construction probs, just pitch the tent! B)

Q3. 1 Heard about indoor growers usin HID lighting back in the 80's, tried some Mercury Vapor and decided indoor growing was crap, and stayed outside for another 15 years, :ph34r:

2 Thinking flouro lights might be able to finish a grow with massive buds

3 Using black plastic as reflective material

4 Growing with my mate. Glad it was at his place. Fuck him

5 Working on the grow cab without turning the power off, ever see the show where Tim the Toolman electrocuted himself?

6 Telling the latest girlfriend. Biiiiiiiig mistake this one. To grow successfully you need to stay celebant.

7 Telling my kids

8 Under ventilating grow cabs as lights heat the recirculating water.

9 Being lazy

10 Selling buds. The last thing you want is to be the local hydromart.

other common beginner mistakes:

Overwatering: mainly in hand watered systems. Keep root zone healthy and plant should be healthy.

Overfertilising: Just stick to the instructions on the bottle, and measure carefully. Also feed with just water every week or two.

Light leaks: make sure completely light tight, walk around grow room wilst on. If you see ANY light coming out, fix it.

Timers, pumps ect.: check all your settings, check em again & check em once more.

Loose lips and all that: As bufo said, your're better off not telling ANYBODY.You might want to brag or whatever, it just never works out, always ends bad.