Growing problem?

Hi, i have been smoking for many years, and i decided to grow, having got pissed off in times of famine! Im growing in 12 inch pots filled with coco and using canna A & B 1.5 ml raising to 2-ml per litre adding Rhizotonic 4-ml and now 2.5m per litre of Cannazym i have also used Trichoderma powder to help with root problems if they occur. at 1 gram a litre. I have used rain water and ph'd to 5.7. I have also added a small dose of co2o to the mix in crumbled tablet form.

I tried to germinate white widow but only one from 10 from amsterdam seeds have come through, the other strain is currently there free seeds which i have seven, im just getting to sexing so 2 weeks of starting 12/12, currently lighting via a grolux 600-watt and ballast. the plants are approx. 12 to 16inc tall.

Problem i am getting yellow fan leaves on one plant the white widow and a very very small collection of slightly dark spots the rest are a little lighter green than i feel should be? My PH in the pot was 6/7 ph even though i water at 5.7? my flush water in the drainage working on the equation 2x(5.8 - 1/2 of the flush) my flush ph is 7.9 therefore shows acidity 5.8 - 3.95 x 2 = 3.7. so am confused!!!!

I think i might have over feed so flushed through with water, and i also read i might be good to add epson salts? i have good extraction and good intake, and a small fan to cool light and circulate air. Can anyone throw light on what i might try to sort out the ph from water to pot to drainage.

My last faze is to add canna boost and pk 13/14 when ready to start bloom finishing with canna flush just before end. I have more seeds to try shortly but wanted to get my skills up before i try, i will write to Amsterdam seeds as i feel 1 out of 10 is not good germination???

Thank you for any guidance. B)

post-22049-1228301162_thumb.jpg

Edited by cosmic star