how to plant

g'day there i am new to growing pot and i can not grow in indoors since my roommate is a panzey and would probably call the cops :)

anyways there heaps of bush just a train ride away so i was gonna grow out there read in some other topics that u need chicken wire and star pickets to keep the nasteys out

but i know from common seance i would need manure but what type and is that all i would need

cheers ryan

Welcome to os Ryan.

Mesh will probably make your garden more obvious than it's worth, imo. We have heaps of wallabies, scrub turkeys and bandicoots here, but they never really seem to worry the the pot. Just grow amongst lantana or thick undergrowth and your plants will be safe & hidden. The biggest pests in the bush are insects & bastard rippers :)

Manure is a great organic fertiliser, but if you've got a long way to cart it, you're probably better of with blood&bone. Dolomite lime is great for balancing ph and adding magnesium, which cannabis struggles without and seaweed extract or fish emulsion provides most trace elements and potassium which they'll need more of as they bud.

You're best bet is to search these boards for threads on nutrients and outdoor growing :)

Good luck with it and be sure to post a pic or 2 once you've got em growing :disguise:

G`day Ryan.....

sounds like ya up for some fun years to come lol .....good shit mate :)

might i suggest you raise your seeds in premium pottong mix in 4"pots until roots start to show through the bottom.....then thats transplant time,(up to 6" pots)...

then when the roots show through the 6"pot transplant it into an 8" pot.......

then when the roots show through the bottom of the 8" its time to go in the ground lol

these are the steps i take :D

heres my super sauce https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...c=18469&hl= its never failed mi :)

good luck with it

chron :disguise: