Growing from Seeds

HI ,, Im setting up my first grow,, and wanted to know when i should start using fertiliser on the plant ,, and i have the biobizz root juice, veg,bloom,topmax and growing in the allmix soil,, when the seed has germinated do i need to fertilize imidiatley of after a week or so ,, please can someone explain when i need to feed and when i should place the seedlings under lights,, (florescent) dose the seeding need nutriments for the first week or is it just in a soiless mix with no nutiments ???

thanks in advance

HI ,, Im setting up my first grow,, and wanted to know when i should start using fertiliser on the plant ,, and i have the biobizz root juice, veg,bloom,topmax and growing in the allmix soil,, when the seed has germinated do i need to fertilize imidiatley of after a week or so ,, please can someone explain when i need to feed and when i should place the seedlings under lights,, (florescent) dose the seeding need nutriments for the first week or is it just in a soiless mix with no nutiments ???

thanks in advance

as ssoon as the seed germinates plant it carfully in the soil, after that the soil should contain enough nutrients to last your plant 4-6weeks without any of bio-grow nutrients. use 1ml - 2ml per litre and feed weekly if you have to, gradually increase the amounts if you think your plants need it and can handle it, im not sure bout the rootjuice i dont use that read what it says on the label and try half or a quarter that, i suggest u use a light with more lumens then a flurecent if you plan on flowering the plant, mabye a 250watt HPS or a 400watt if the heats not a issue

btw iv seen some growers not even use any nutes, everytme they repotted it replenished the nutrients with the new soil,

Edited by THE CHEF
  • Upvote 1

Red-eye you should put your seedlings as close as you can to the fluro as soon as it emerges from the soil. When they have a set of proper leaves or two, use the hps.

Just make sure that its not too hot, hold your hand under the light at seedling level for a bit. If its too warm for you, same goes for seedlings.

And yes 18/6 to veg and 12/12 to bud, although you can veg at 20/4 or even 24/0, although you got to be careful, can stress plants.