THC Isomerization & THC Acetate

I have done a lot of research and reading on the isomerization of THC and the conversion into THC-acetate. Everything you read says that isomerization can double the potency of your hash oil and converting it to THC acetate will double it again.

Now I have done the research and have read about it on all of the forums that deal with this topic, but I have NEVER found any first hand experiences with either of these.

Is there anyone here that has gone through the isomerization process more then once, that can comment on how it worked and whether or not it is worth the effort?

Is there anyone that has some extensive knowledge on THC acetate and is there anyone that has used THC acetate and you are 100% certain that it was THC acetate? Is THC acetate any different then regular THC and again, is it worth the effort to make it?

Please only comment on any of this stuff if you have first hand knowledge or you are 100% certain that the substance you are commenting on, was isomerized THC or THC acetate. I have heard and read all of the stuff you can find on the internet, but I have NEVER seen any first hand comments from anyone that has followed the procedures.

I have first hand experance with both methods for purification. Here are the facts. ISO oil is more potant then regular oil but I would not say it is 2X as much. It depends on the starting product. I good High THC product will not become much better through ISO. However a poor product my improve quiet a bit. ISO works on the priceple that you convert THC like substances to THC in high rotating form. unfortunatly the more THC in the oil the less of these substances there are. As for the acetate, don't bother it seemed to give my customers more of a head ach than anything else. Also it requires a nitrogen station to do properly.

In short I do use Isomerization but I do not acetate anymore because of the risk and the buzz kinda sucks. anyways your time would probbably be better spent work on a Hexane extraction method vs refluxing. I have moved to using pure hexane now do to low cost and high process speed. also hexane produces a better product than petrolum ether