New set-up and things are looking great.. a lil help though?

It's been a while since I posted my little grow on here, but now that I've got the 400w (enclosed in a cooltube with ducting) Son-T lamp.. things are looking really really good.. It's actually growing at around an inch a day! I take it the leaves are a really good colour.. the rich dark green? I was actually kinda wondering, how tall should I let it grow before moving to the flowering stage? I've got around 6ft of grow height, and the plant's roughly about 9inches tall at the moment.. the smell's kinda starting to become a bit of a problem, it really is quite strong.. can only be a great sign I guess.. I've also got both dutchmaster's liquid light (to go with the penetrator I've got) and their gold grow A+B on their way, so any advice from anyone with dutchmaster experience would be much appreciated.. Basically I haven't been using any nutrients up till now.. I guess it's probably a good time to start.. :peace:.. anyways, check out the pics below.. and any advice or comments would be very much appreciated.. ;)

post-19890-1227508840_thumb.jpg

post-19890-1227508861_thumb.jpg

post-19890-1227508881_thumb.jpg

post-19890-1227508899_thumb.jpg

post-19890-1227508913_thumb.jpg

post-19890-1227508929_thumb.jpg

Edited by smokeymcpot

Cheers for the replies.. The pot is roughly 5ltrs, but yeah.. probably should transplant into a bigger one.. And on the odor issue.. I'm not exactly sure which way to go with it.. is there some budget odor eliminator on the market.. or is it basically just the carbon filter setups? I've heard negative ion generators work.. but I'm not sure how well..? And any advice on the nutrient side of things.. thought I'd just go with dutchmaster for the first grow.. experiment a little.. should I basically start adding them as soon as they arrive (I'll veg till it's 1+1/2 to 2ft, then flower.. it's been almost 2 months of veg since sprouting now.. but then again I've had my fair share of issues along the way..) I guess now that it's going at about an inch a day, shouldn't be too long a wait till flowering starts.. though I thought I'd go the grow nutrients while I still can.. :peace:

5 ltr pot is enough 6"x6"x6" is the ideal size for most strains..

I take it your growing in some sort of slow release fertilizer medium because a 2 month old plant would not look like that with no nutrients.

Also, I would suggest transplanting into coco in a 20L+ pot. The reason for this is if I am correct about your medium, once you start adding more synthetic nutrients, your gonna have some serious problems with nutrient burn.

A 5L pot would be just sufficient for a 2 foot plant.

The bigger the pot, the better.