I find that sprinkling a little baysol snail pellets around the plants help with the slaters. Usually slaters mean a healthy garden, but sometimes they just get out of control. I have heard that if you catch some and squash them then mix with water and spray it also deters them, this method I have never used, but heard it on abc.

Cheers

Gills

:peace:

I find that sprinkling a little baysol snail pellets around the plants help with the slaters. Usually slaters mean a healthy garden, but sometimes they just get out of control. I have heard that if you catch some and squash them then mix with water and spray it also deters them, this method I have never used, but heard it on abc.

Cheers

Gills

:)

I Tried squashing them then mix with water etc... Aphrodisiac for them it seems - I've never seen slaters f**king before trying this on them :disguise:

Last night I tried the Blue Baysol & waiting to see if there is a drop in the population. Some dead slugs this morning but no sign of dead slaters yet.

MO