low stress

quickest explanation is that low stress training is tying the plants down very gently as to avoid stressing the plant hehehe

long answer is lst is tying down the plants very gently to the point where it feels like they're struggling to move down any futher. once there you back off a little, tie the plant in place and leave it for say 12-24 hours before untying the branch and pulling it down even further. you can do that almost as many times as you like and get so fancy at it that you can tie knots in the stem of the plant lol that last part isnt recommended, but the point of lst is to keep the size of the plant down while stressing it out as little as possible lol

It works too, for those willing to put the time in to train there bitches. lol

This is not my grow or experiment but an exemple by a fellow grower named Bigsmoke420 at GK.

They say proof is in the pudding.

Quote BS420

"I upgraded my light had some room in the cab so i decided to do a experiment. Thought i would share my results incase there was anyone out there hasn't done it but always wondered if it does help the yeild. These are both the same cut of AK-47 both rooted the same virtually identical, lsted and vegged for 2 weeks. Same everthing, lights, nutes, ect. Except the one on the left was "

http://www.growkind.com/gallery/data/500/medium/HPIM1618.JPG

http://www.growkind.com/gallery/data/500/medium/HPIM1622.JPG

Was enough eveidence to get me off my lazy arse anyways.

Cheers HJ