What fan size do I need

I'm thinking of hooking up some ducting to a small wall vent to outside.

It's an old plaster vent about 0.25mx0.15m, the problem is about half the area is covered by plaster so I need a fan with enough power to vent a 2mx2mx1.5m tent with 600w hps during summer with 20-35 average outside temp.

I'll use a cooltube so it won't need to go thru a filter first and i'll turn off lights during the day.

The house is a rental so i can't put holes in the wall but it's an old house so a bit of damage is ok if it can be painted over.

I also need a way to attach the ducting to the wall and it's 3m off the ground

thanks for any advice.

Gona more than likely cut a hole in ur roof mate or leave ur door open as no otherways around it unless u buy a portable aircon but they can get expensive but will fix ur problem.

Also what do u mean by I'll use a cooltube so it won't need to go thru a filter first and i'll turn off lights during the day. cause u still need odour control

Edited by paulshop