MANGO

Hmm, if it was hydro I'd say over watering, but that doesnt look like its planted in mud or anything ;) , how often are you watering? are you letting it dry out a little in between waterings? :peace: What's it being fed? could it be nute lock of some kind? my moneys on water issues, either waterlogging or root damage affecting uptake.

;)

THC

charlie carp once ,thrive once , bat shit once,,,,only gets watered once a week, i havent looked after it much till lately,,the soil is great,,dolomite lime,heaps of worms and worm shit,blood & bone ,trace eliments,potash,a few euro carp under it,horse shit,chook shit,cow shit ,,the roots should be fine coz i give it some seaweed stuff and hygrozyme...rain water only,,,

from what i have seen the claw is mainly caused by over watering. there are a few other possibilities like having a nutrient lockout, but as that plant looks pretty decent my money would be betting on the hole you dug acting like a bucket and holding alot of water in. it sounds like you did a great job of mixing up the soil you put back in the hole for the plant to grow into, but if the surrounding soil doesnt let the excess water drain off it would explain your problem :peace: