ventlation help

i was hopping to be able to run 150mm ducting from fresh air along 6mt and than split it into two, 1 150mm going though a 600watt cool tube the other into a grow box , than duct the two togeather out the other side back through 150mm duct along 4mt to a 200mm 220l/sec fan that will be blowing into a odor sok or can33-can66 ( ihavent made up my mind on that yet) .

so if you can understand this and know a bit about these thing i would love to hear from you .

thanks

Hey Hydroheven,

Personally I would go the Can33 over the odor sock, I also think it is better to draw the air through the filter than blow it out?

In my room I have a 150mm fan sucking through a can33 - then this goes through 2 x 150mm cool tubes then exits the room, there are some pics in my grow diary.

You can run a passive intake or go a smaller 125mm fan or even a 100mm.

Hope this helps & good luck with your grow room.

Canaman :rolleyes: