What are the common strain in Australia?

okay, here is a list of the most common strains in OZ...

1. White Shark: Plenty of this around, they are superskunky looking buds with the resinous look of White widow. They have an immature smell (even when mature) with a hint of fruityness.

2. Aussie Skunk: Indica dominant skunk that has been mongrelised in australia. It is difficult to get pure skunk except for....

3. Orange Bud: Damn common commercial back in the nineties. Dark orange pistils with a orange cordial kinda taste and a classic skunk high..

4. Mango: This shit I mention is the common aus type, not the dutch shit. Quite bushy with an intense mango taste and can sometimes be almost menthol like. Usually grown in Melbourne but there are better variants in Queensland (naturally).

5. Northern Lights: Usually grown by serious cash croppers...classic indica knockout high. NL has a light pastel green colour with almost no odour...what odour you get is usually a nice fruity tang

6. White Rhino: Overrated shit, but plenty of it....Kinda similar to white shark but not as nice tasting..

Well that's it I reckon...of course there are many strains that get grown here, but those are the ones I seem to bump into no matter what part of the country I'm in...

Peace Out

Dirty Deed