Man blames rat for his drugs

By Gemma Jones

November 13, 2008 12:00am

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/stor...5006009,00.html

Copyright 2008 News Limited

POLICE have arrested 869 people during a train operation which also netted a man who allegedly tried to blame his pet rat when a drug dog sniffed cannabis in his bag.

The officer told him the dog smelt drugs, not rats and the bag was opened, revealing his pet white rat and allegedly cannabis wrapped in newspaper.

There have been more than 35,000 patrols on trains since the start of September resulting in arrests for drug possession and dealing, 63 weapons offences and assaults.

Officers have also nabbed 34 people for breach of bail offences and 71 wanted on warrants during the operation named Vision IV.

Assistant Commissioner Frank Mennilli said this morning that one offender had been caught at Strathfield station with items stolen in a break and enter on the Central Coast.

``The operation has been extremely successful,'' Assistant Commissioner Mennilli said at Central Station.

Police have video of the man being stopped by police after a drug detection dog indicated there were drugs in his bag.

When asked if he had drugs in there, he replied that his pet rat was inside.

I've said it before. It really amazes me more people just don't get a bit angry about having a mongrel dog sniff them and tell the cops and their dog to fuck off??? Hasn't anyone given them a hard time?? Told them to get out of there face with that fuckin mongrel?? I don't get it??

Queensland lost the 'Police State' crown years ago. NSW is clearly in front these days B) I seen the contempt in the cops eyes for people at Nimbin.... ummm but that could have been the acid too B) :D

Remember to save your old bong water and liberate same on public transport. That way the dogs just go ape-shit, causing inconvenience to all the John & Elsie Lunchbucket types. If its not peak-hour I use an old plastic drink bottle and let it run. Small inexpensive pump bottles are also good for seats.

Remember to save your old bong water and liberate same on public transport. That way the dogs just go ape-shit, causing inconvenience to all the John & Elsie Lunchbucket types. If its not peak-hour I use an old plastic drink bottle and let it run. Small inexpensive pump bottles are also good for seats.

Plastic drink bottle = $1

Train fare in Sydney = $5

Enough pot to dirty up a bong = $300

The look on Officer Dogfucker's face as Rover goes apeshit and starts rooting people's legs = $ priceless :rolleyes: