collapsed lung

ItsTheKid

Question

i recently had to undergo surgery because of a collapsed lung. i was looking around the site and found a great post with someone who had the same problem but i cant find it anymore. if anyone has any information on if it is ok and if it is, when i should be able to smoke again that would be great. it happened after smoking out of a bong which i guess is one of the reasons it could have happened based on other peoples storys. another question i have is what should i smoke out of then? iv seen people saying vaperizors but i really just dont want one. i was thinking just joints for awhile then maybe start smoking l's again. if you know any facts on any of this please post thanks in advance

7 answers to this question

With all due respect to you, I think you are somewhat foolish to discount using a vaporiser (or tinctures) after enduring surgery for a collapsed lung. Are you a glutton for punishment being so mindset on smoking again. Vaping or tinctures are the only way for you my friend, or perhaps you should pre-book an appointment with your surgeon for when your lung collapses again Edited by smokin.moose

i recently had to undergo surgery because of a collapsed lung. i was looking around the site and found a great post with someone who had the same problem . . .

Collapsed Lung

I think that's what you were looking for . . . but seriously, consider the options . . . it sure isn't worth another collapsed lung and/or fatality . . . next time you mightn't be so lucky >_<

iv seen people saying vaperizors but i really just dont want one.

Why not?

Money - worth it.

Health and lung capacity - way better.

Quality/effectiveness - Absolute.

Product usage - less.

...confused...

I'd recommend either the EXTREME from arizer, or a lot of people seem really into the portable one called the vapostar - the videos on that one look great.

Seriously, it's your health - lay off the smoke or it'll kill you - don't ignore a wakeup call.

Learn to make a butter if not...but...you'll need more weed, so I'd look into a small personal grow.

Edited by cheeba

A mate of mine, General Practitioner, says "Illness is your bodies way of telling you it's time to slow down, death tells you it's time to stop"

I would personally avoid smoking, but have tried a vape and found it to be useless.

Others will wholeheartedly disagree.

Perhaps the operator wasn't using it correctly.

Edible is probably the best way for you to go.

Yeah, I'd be one of those people disagreeing on the vape thing...after a small adjustment period, I've found the one I got (extreme) works very well, but hey, it's not some peoples thing.

Eating it, however...yeah IMHO that's the best, most efficient, and longest lasting method.

So good, I f'n LOVE butter.