POT HEAD MOVIES!

blaze33

Pineapple Express is even good sober. I'm currently puting together a stoner film collection. So far I have Weeds Season 1 and 2, Tenacious D: Pick of Destiny, Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, Dazed and Confused, Half Baked and Cheech and Chong Still Smokin. But I'm going to include shit that is just good to watch baked too, like Evil Dead 2 or Ace Ventura. Bout to watch the last 2 episodes of Weeds season 2 now.

Some of these have already been mentioned but here is a rough list of media I enjoy (I went from writing out a list of movies that I enjoy baked to basically listing movies/series that are fun to watch baked and refrence or display Cannabis hehe):

MOVIES:

Beerfest, Super Troopers, Pineapple Express, Half Baked, Harold and Kumar - Go to Whitecastle, Harold and Kumar - Escape from Guantanamo Bay, Homegrown, Humboldt County, Knocked Up, Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny, Cheech and Chong *, Idle Hands, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Orange County, Dazed and Confused, Grandmas Boy, Super High Me.

SERIES:

Weeds (S01-S05+), Some episodes of American Dad (ie. S02E19 - Joint Custody), Some episodes of Family Guy (ie. S07E12 - 420 {great pro episode btw!}), Kenny VS Spenny (S05E10 - Who Can Smoke More Weed), Robot Chicken (some episodes), The Mighty Boosh (some references), IDEAL, South Park (many references, ie. Towlie), The Simpsons (ie. S13E16 - Weekend at Burnsie's), That 70's Show.

I'm sure there's many many more and would love to hear any that I've missed as I'm obsessed with comedic/Cannabis related media.

Cheers, now time for the vappy lol

I watched Evil Bong off my tree and didn't laugh once. Looks to me like Tommy's just cashing in where he can lol

I'm more of a doco type movie person myself though so I may be bias.

Here's some good ones:

AKA Tommy Chong

American Drug War

Never Get Busted

Never Get Raided

History of Marijuana

Reefer Madness

Run From the Cure

Super High Me

The Union

Some of these have already been mentioned but here is a rough list of media I enjoy (I went from writing out a list of movies that I enjoy baked to basically listing movies/series that are fun to watch baked and refrence or display Cannabis hehe):

MOVIES:

Beerfest, Super Troopers, Pineapple Express, Half Baked, Harold and Kumar - Go to Whitecastle, Harold and Kumar - Escape from Guantanamo Bay, Homegrown, Humboldt County, Knocked Up, Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny, Cheech and Chong *, Idle Hands, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Orange County, Dazed and Confused, Grandmas Boy, Super High Me.

SERIES:

Weeds (S01-S05+), Some episodes of American Dad (ie. S02E19 - Joint Custody), Some episodes of Family Guy (ie. S07E12 - 420 {great pro episode btw!}), Kenny VS Spenny (S05E10 - Who Can Smoke More Weed), Robot Chicken (some episodes), The Mighty Boosh (some references), IDEAL, South Park (many references, ie. Towlie), The Simpsons (ie. S13E16 - Weekend at Burnsie's), That 70's Show.

I'm sure there's many many more and would love to hear any that I've missed as I'm obsessed with comedic/Cannabis related media.

Cheers, now time for the vappy lol

Saving Grace, not your average stoner comedy, but from memory it was a good (and funny) cannabis related movie. That's all I can think of right now.