clones out late december, possible ?

hey folks

ive f***ed up once again with multiple problems for my outdoor grow this season.

i currently have 8 clones now ready to take alot of clones off.

if i get enough clones going and about 1 1/2 ft tall before i put them outside late december ish, will they continue to veg untill february ish' when they will start to bud ? or will they bud as soon as i put them from indoors to outdoors ?

im down in vic by the way.

and im saying february as all my plants have started stretching and budding allways around february.

cheers

wow

u have a great season if u dont get buds till febraury

i find in seq i have buds by xmas day

the best way ive found with clones going outdoors

is to get the photoperiod to run the same indoors as it is outdoors

i find if i go from 18/6 to 14/10

the majority of strains flower

crazy shit going on this year

i have plant flowering and some veging

some from seed directly planted frm day 1 outdoors

some from clones indoors

good luck and i look forward to photos

take care

bil

Yea i agree this year is up to shit Re:flowering time .. ive got clones , seedlings established on 14 hrs , put outside and some are flowering already and one is showing NO signs of flower , this hasnt happened before but i must say i put out 6 wks earlier this yr yet im hoping they get back into veg with Ra's light program lol ...

and yea i never get pre-flower stretch before 28th January! im a little higher in lattitude to you allhailthebud, dont blame yaself i think its climate change mate ... well they blame everything else on it! lmao

hang in there folks and in the meantime burn Cannabis sacrifices to the Ganja Gods :smoke:

:peace: