Anyone ever put other liquids in their bong?

Got severely bogged overnight once in Boonabilla State Forest, it's pitch black, in the pouring rain, so we use freezing cold milk from the eski & nearly choke on the bubbles. Ripped completely off our dials & near pissing ourselves laughing over not even slightly funny silly shit, an overly loud & curious possum keeps stomping over to the car bugging us all night & keeping us awake. We chase it away a bunch of times & it returns almost as soon as we climb back into the car, til near sunrise. f'k'n possums...

Got severely bogged overnight once in Boonabilla State Forest, it's pitch black, in the pouring rain, so we use freezing cold milk from the eski & nearly choke on the bubbles. Ripped completely off our dials & near pissing ourselves laughing over not even slightly funny silly shit, an overly loud & curious possum keeps stomping over to the car bugging us all night & keeping us awake. We chase it away a bunch of times & it returns almost as soon as we climb back into the car, til near sunrise. f'k'n possums...

:peace: You think they were possums KM, havn't you seen 'wolf creek' :huh:

:peace: You think they were possums KM, havn't you seen 'wolf creek' :huh:
Nah, not seen it yet. Anyways 'tis around hillbilly country where 'tis serial killers go missin... icon10.gif <banjo music...>

Yeah, they never did find me...
An old workmate used to go shooting in the Belanglo State Forest with Ivan Milat. He reckons he was a really nice bloke & it's Ivans brother that always made him feel uneasy...

Cheers

Edited by Kali Mist

A lot of peeps here adding milk to their bong water and not knowing why ,,,,

Adding a few drops of milk will stop the tar sticking to the inside walls of a bong , thats the only reason people do it , it don't make it any smoother I thought

I did have the choice between salt water and dairy custard once while fishing , if you have ever made the mistake of having a salt water bong you will know we choose the custard , smooth creamy and gurgly ...blub blub blub B)

Personally I have used icy cold lime fanta ( flat ) and nice cold green cordigal , both give a real nice taste ( very

summery :D ) and I can recommend you try it at least once

Ice water will always make for a smoother smoke , or try adding some ice cubes