Flushing

A bit harsh arent you Buffo ?? :P Or is that acceptable when you're 420 crew ?? He simply asked a question :scratchin: And not a bad one at that ,, as flowers,,Christmas Trees,, etc do live for another week or so being chopped off and sat in a Vase full of water !!!!!!!!!!

As for the Stupid comment , I was always led to believe , there are no stupid questions ,, just stupid answers !! And you just fell into that category ,, I always thought you were better than that ! Having a bad day , perhaps ????

Edited by Closet Grower

yes, fair call closet grower.

I guess I (wrongly)assume people are aware of the mountain of info about growing online.

When I read the post it reminded me of the 'rootball in boiling water trick' ... anyway

I guess I would answer John C's question with a question; what exactly do you hope to achieve?

When I harvest I am waiting for the trichomes to turn from clear to cloudy. I don't understand what sitting it in water will do to the oil?

What could it do other than prolong the drying process?

How is osmotic pressure maintained to pump all these extra unknown goodies to the buds, if the plant has been cut and has started to die?

Sorry Bufo I don't catch your drift...what has been edited?

My treatment of the plant is to harsh heh heh

Plants have a vascular system that sends water/starch etc all around the plant. as with most plants that have been cut and submerged in water they are still able to suck up water perhaps not as effeciently as the roots but alot of plants can live on for a while in this situation. so one could only assume that in an attempt to survive the remaining nutrients would be used up with in the plant.

Perhaps this does not work for cannabis?

Sorry Bufo I don't catch your drift...what has been edited?

My treatment of the plant is to harsh heh heh

Plants have a vascular system that sends water/starch etc all around the plant. as with most plants that have been cut and submerged in water they are still able to suck up water perhaps not as effeciently as the roots but alot of plants can live on for a while in this situation. so one could only assume that in an attempt to survive the remaining nutrients would be used up with in the plant.

Perhaps this does not work for cannabis?

white widow likes the last 2 weeks in the dark....that makes them stronger,,,so wat ur saying john c MIGHT help(try it in the dark)...................people laugh at dipping the roots in boiling hot sugary water,BUT now a days they water with molasis(sugar) and final rinse(sugar) the last 2 weeks ?..........................................DO WAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU...cos wen people find something that works they generaly keep it secret and bagg it if people mention it........so dont believe everything you here or dont here

Its one thing ive never thought of ya know, but i would really like to see it done .. until its been done its completely unknown results .. and ive got alot time for kooky ideas cause i have so many of them myself :D ,

and i dont mean your idea is kooky john c, its not, but if you dont do it i prolly will do it meself, as an experiment of course ..

ive done the opposite an just left them to die from thirst in the pots (should heard them screaming for days!), and other cruel experiments i'd rather not go into here :huh: ..

just to see what happpens aye

:peace: