Groath stops above 29 degrees celcius?

Hi all.

In the indoor outdoor medical growers bible, it states that groath basically comes to a standstill in temps above 29 deg. C

I set up my thermomometer near my spot and in direct sun, air temp is at 30C, and were still not even in summer..

Is there anything i can do to help?

Have those of you growing in hot sunny locations experianced this as a problem?

The way i see it is that in the peak of summer here in australia, unless your plants are practically in full shade, the temps gunna be exceeding this 29C that they supposedly stop growing at.

Should i change my spot to try get more shade (not planted yet), or should i stick with my full sun spot?

Elevation is at 600 or so meters, so that helps the heat thing a bit being up a mountain.

Have you experianced guys had problems planting in full hot sun??

What are your thoughts?

I reckon Marijuana plants can take a fair bit of heat, providing all the other essentials are being looked after - Air/Airmovement,Light, water, nutrients etc...

With Higher temps, i'd just make sure you have plenty of fresh air moving around, and water more often, probably use a weaker solution of nutes aswell....

One other thing with high temps, I think as long as the plants get a cooler nightime enviroment/lights off period, they will get that much needed rest from the high temps and be ok....

Wrangler.

Edit: It can also come down to strain choice, some strains genetics are better suited to warmer conditions, and some come from a colder/ or mountain region and don't like heat at all.... maybe research strains for one that suits your area/conditions..

Edited by Wrangler556