Cooking with a small ammount of hash?

Hey all!

Ive only got about 0.3g of hash and im wanting to make about 3 small brownies. That should be enough hash shouldnt it?

But im kinda unsure of how to do it. Would I make cannabutter first (with less butter) or put the crushed hash straight in the brownie mixture?

Any help with this would be great!

Later

-AB

acidboy

you are about to embark on a great adventure. once i started injesting the hash, i never went back. crush it up really fine. if there is butter or some kind of oil in the recipe, put the hash in the oil or butter and heat it up quite well to release the canabinoids. then add it to your recipe and enjoy the trip. let me know how you liked it?

jrs :D

Guest bacchus

now that experiment sounds fun..... :D

aah if only i could bring myself to put some money aside for some hash bags, or come up with my own version i would give it a bash myself...

go well acidboy and let us know how it comes together....

bacchus

Guest bacchus

hey jrs....

the general consenus would seem to be that these bags are the one of the best hash producing kits ever...will have to do some serious fund allocating before too long, or i will feel left out.... :D ...look forward to seeinfg some of your pics....

great to see you here by the way, i hope you are enjoying yourself....wish there was a little more i could do to help out your site other than submitting my betty basic shirt design...funds are a little tight at the moment, but if there is anything else i can do, let me know....

anyhow, back to the topic at hand......hash brownies....mmmm... :P

bacchus

@ johnnyreeferseed

So basically I can just reduce the ingredients of the recipe to make a smaller batch.. then you say add the hash to the butter and heat.. but to what temperature would this be? and then at the baking stage do I bake it on 200°C as this is what ive heard the best temperature is..

This is the recipe ill probably be using :

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/info/cooking...te_brownies.htm

And ill have to make adjustments.. but it says to bake on 150°C and as ive said I heard 200°C was the best?

-AB

Edited by AcidBoy

lol I just drank cofee with about .5 g bubblehash (I guess - someones borrowed my scales :angry: ) and am feeling a little light headed, I will let you know how I feel in a couple of hours ;) !

The basic idea came from Tom Flowers cook book but I like to add these points:

Crumble the hash as small as u can, Put the water in the second it is boiling and stir for ages and add milk at last minute so as not to cool the water to soon.