FLUORO LIGHT LAMPS

i get a bit scared that some of you people are either 8 years old or have never left the house..............BUNNINGS have every shape and size, long ones round ones thin ones fat ones................or like we did b4 hydro shops and bunnings,,go to electrical shops ,,they sell every light you would ever want(CHEAPEST STILL) ,MH HP FLOURO....have a look at the lights used for lighting in bunnings(UP NEAR THE ROOF) ,they didnt get them from a hydro shop (MOST ARE MH).............................SORRY,,,not smoking dope make me skitz a bit...:whistle: Edited by LOGGER_KING

i get a bit scared that some of you people are either 8 years old or have never left the house..............BUNNINGS have every shape and size, long ones round ones thin ones fat ones................or like we did b4 hydro shops and bunnings,,go to electrical shops ,,they sell every light you would ever want(CHEAPEST STILL) ,HD HP FLOURO....have a look at the lights used for lighting in bunnings(UP NEAR THE ROOF) ,they didnt get them from a hydro shop (MOST ARE HD).............................SORRY,,,not smoking dope make me skitz a bit...:whistle:

HAHAHA

logger king im going to have to agree with your assumption that everyone is 8 years old, that being said kids dont get in much trouble for stealing shit soo.....steal your lights from some place that's empty, try doing it in the day when the bulb is off rather than at night when light is actually needed. local parks require lighting at night by law, no one likes to rape a bitch in the dark, u need the light to see her fear :scratchin: and not all the time are these lights kept behind a cage, also private property like maccas and KFC or complexes of shops that are empty at night dont always have security cameras watching every section of there building and they use (at minimum of) 250watt HPS and MH bulbs. now these bulbs get hot but then again u dont want those fingerprints, you'll just end up leaving them around the place. its better to burn them off trying to unscrew a HPS bulb while is on :P

happy huntin kids

Each to their own, it has obviously worked ok for you TD but I reckon you would get a lot less attention from the fuzz by just going to a shop and buying your lights legally. The people who own the kfc will be mighty pissed at whoever stole the lights and will want to nip it in the bud, by prosecuting those responsible, and upon prosecution the leos will be curios why you were after such lamps.

All the best with whatever path you choose Scotty.

Each to their own, it has obviously worked ok for you TD but I reckon you would get a lot less attention from the fuzz by just going to a shop and buying your lights legally. The people who own the kfc will be mighty pissed at whoever stole the lights and will want to nip it in the bud, by prosecuting those responsible, and upon prosecution the leos will be curios why you were after such lamps.

All the best with whatever path you choose Scotty.

mate, dont worry about me, i buy my shit online. i got no quams with online orders, but in my youth i used to get up to some illegal activity's. and at least 50% of shops have a good HID light that's got no security around it at all.

being a legal beagle hasn't served anyone any good :scratchin:

There is an online auction at ebay that has two bulbs a 2700k and 6400k 100w Cfl and reflector that

plugs straight into the wall think it goes for a little over a ton.

Reflector holds one bulb start with 6400k for veg when you go 12/12 swap in the 2700k.

Use a prepaid visa card and get it held at local post office so you dont have to use home address.

Cheers. :scratchin: