Wait a minute Mr Postman......

Ok so although i've read a few posts, still got a few questions about Mr Postman being your dealer???

I may be having 1/2oz sent me through the post. I kind of don't want to send it to any post office as i think it may look more dodgy, strolling in to pick up a parcel when i have a proper address anyway? Will they ask for ID? Or can it just be mailed there and i go and fetch it? What does the sender need to do their end? (Except put a return address! B) ) and finally, who pays for the PO Box collection service? Me or the sender?

I was thinking, fake name, packaged well in many layers (cling film, lock bags etc), sent express post for tomorrow. Just that on it's own, no letter or anything

Maybe some coffee granuals??

Am i going to prison for a long time? Can i deny all knowledge. Will i get a knock at the door first or will they wait for me to open it then break the door in??

Was thinking at most 1oz in the future. Any suggestions? Should i order new trousers? ;)

Edited by OzzieAz

buds in the mail should be reserved for taste testing or last resort scoring, it breaks a federal law because you are messing with the mail system and they will not appriciate that in court if you get caught...

now with that out of the way you'll want to create as many layers between the buds and the outside world as possible. i also highly recommend vacuum sealing the buds if you can. i would minimally use 5 snap lock bags, a thick roll of sticky tape, a vhs box and cling wrap to package it. just bag the buds up, sqeeze any excess air out and place it in the next snap lock bag until you run out. then cling wrap it with about 5 layers in each direction then totally encase it with sticky tape. put that in the vhs box, tape the box shut, put another 5 or so layers of cling wrap in each direction then totally encase it in sticky tape again.

you do that and the package should arrive safe and sound B)

thanks ;) ;)

I think they've wrapped it about 4 times in cling film, 2 snap log bags and another few rolls of film.

If it does arrive though, does that mean it's mine fair and square? Or will the police wait a few days then burst in a search the place??

They've express posted it tonight so it should arrive tomorrow all being well. My name is not on it though so couldn't i just act all innocent?? - ("I haven't got a clue officer, nothing to do with me B) !")

our responses are appreciated

P.s. It is a last scoring method, i don't know anyone on the north shore and i'm not hitting kings cross.

express post is hardly an overnight service ;)

in some cases it is, in most it takes 2 days...

i think with that level of packaging it should arrive safe and sound B)

if it arrives chances are its a-ok, i doubt the police would give you time to smoke the evidence hehehe

if you need to pick it up at the post office have a friend fill in the details of the fake person you addressed it to and then fill in your details as the agent's. you'll have to produce ID to pick up the package if you want it, atleast that way you can do it in the knowledge if your name matches the one on the form you'll get the package ;)

I had clones sent to me once and they dident arrive until a week latter, they were sent by express post, there was a stuff up at the post office and by the time they arrived they looked like a black slimey mess and had to be binned.

So just a word of warning austpost can fuk up and have done so twice to me...

It doesn't matter how many layers of bags foil etc you wrap your weed in , if you don't wash your hands while packaging it and you have thc resins all over em your efforts will be in vain. Wrap in clean bags wash your hands first and after /during packaging.

Don't leave the parcel in the room your smoking in for a few days either

Only amateurs use Aus Post for sending weed , it's dodgy , slow and monitored by Gov officials and dishonest contractors

What you want to do is invest a few bucks more to guarrantee your weed will arrive safely

I suggest you stuff your baggie inside a coffee cup , wrap as you normally would ( excessive packaging is a give away ) , stick it in a nice box , tape it up , write Fragile on it

Then go to a private courier company like IPEC or TNT and send it thru them , you can pick it up from their depot at the other end or get it to your door

Best thing is there is minimal theft and NO DRUG SNIFFER DOGS going over the packages interstate

Sent my bro a pound stuffed up the ass of a porcelain bhudda some years back thru IPEC no worries :whistle:

safe travels .............