Jorge Cervantes Marijuana Horticulture Bible

Cyclone

So I have recently visited the Hydro shop a few times and the owner is a great guy who has many years of experience.

I'm sure some of the older members are familiar with this book, however I thought I would make a more Comprehensive post about its content.

The Author of the book is none other than Jorge Cervantes, he has dedicated the book to Steven McWilliams who killed himself after spending over two decades fighting the California and international medical marijuana Laws.

Anyway, he sold me this book, it was quite dear, $75. (Worth it tho & cheaper online.

It is called the MARIJUANA Horticulture The Indoor / Outdoor Medical Growers Bible

And honestly I have to say it really deserves the name Bible due to the fact that it is ALWAYS specific about marijuana, not just general horticulture. Ill list the chapters and pages so you get an idea of what the book is.

The fine print table of contents is 4 pages long.

1/ Marijuana Horticulture 1-8

2/ Seeds & seedlings 9-24

3/ Vegetative Growth 27-58

4/ Flowering 61-70

5/ Harvest 75-95

6/ Grow Rooms & Greenhouses 97-109

7/ Outdoors 115-145

8/ Case study & Garden calender 147-153

9/ Light, Lamps & Electricity 159-211

10/ Soil and Containers 213-236

11/ Water & Nutrients 237-275

12/ Hydroponic Gardening 281-308

13/ Air 311-337

14/ Pests and Diseases 341-378

15/ Hash and Oil making 381-410

16/ Breeding 413-440

Ill also list a few sponsors of this book so that its quality is re-inforced.

- Dutch Passion

- DNA Genetics

- The Sativa Seedbank

- Nirvana

- Paradise Seeds

- Serious Seeds

- Pollinator (makes Ice-Olator, buubleator and pollinator

The book has a picture almost when ever you need one as a referance or note.

An example of its value, it spends 12 pages describing each important natural element to marijuana growth and has several pictures for every mineral element defficiancy and how to tell if there is too much or too little by having illistrations of how that is represented in the leaves of the plant.

Cyclone -