For the second time in as many months a person has been charged and fined for possesion of scissors used in connection with a dangerous drug.

This is pathetic, the Qld police continue to label harmless stoners as criminals and to seize and charge someone for possesing scissors is further proof that the QPS are nothing but a bunch of wankers.

What next? The bowl? the table the bowl was on?

All these corrupt smurfs will be patting each other on the back thinking they are some type of fucking heroes.

Yet they can't stop violent drunken assualts, They can't keep drink drivers off the road and they can't put a dent in the supply of hard drugs.

Fuck this state I'm moving! Look out Nimbin here I come B)

LMAO........this should be posted right below the post on dodgy warernts and police arresting to make quoters in qld, cause that is complete BULLSHIT......How they can conitnue to do this while the public knows and condones that is byond me......live in hope that the judge will see it for what it is but dont hold your breath!!!!

and if im gona get arrested for sissors im gona make sure there in one of em:)

Edited by paulshop

Cops do this shit all the bloody time around here. they found a stoker and some tallyho papers in a raid and made a big deal about in the write up in the paper. I know a old bloke and when the cops found 2 small plants on his property confiscated

his shovel and a load of cow manure cause they were all evidence. Then he asked the copper's if they were going to press charges against his cows as accessory's. I mean come on we are on country with different laws in every state.

I still say what other people do in the privacy of there own home should be no business of anyone else as long as no one hurt in the process.

Sly Cops that bend the rules or Lie often break the rules too -

- If we Target The Sly Rule Bending Lying Cops then Expose Them Publicly

BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE (that cannot be traced back, unless you don't care)...

When Cops KNOW that we're coming after them for their dirty deeds they will think twice, or Cop the consequences.

It's been done here & 6 have been sent away or left the force that I know of.