Pineapple Express

Last night i finished downloading pineapple express. it took 3 days to download and had 2 annoying features which were a timer in the top right corner and because it was a screener sony pictures put the name of the guy they issued the copy to on the left side of the screen which kept jumping all over the place lol what can i say? i downloaded a blu-ray rip of a movie which was totally free and illegal to do so...i got what i paid for lol

Pineapple Express is the best stoner movie of all time. i should say its the best stoner movie to date, but i think it has set a new level in stoner comedy :D i was laughing the whole way through, on many occassions having to pause the movie due to my cheeks hurting and preventing uncontrolable laughter while smoking cones. parachuting cones can be a real buzz kill, but even if that had of happened i would have forgot about it in under 10 seconds and been laughing like crazy again :D

the only issue i have with the movie is the underground grow room. its like they based it off that one that was busted in the USA where they had the plants fairly spaced apart in rows that seem to go on forever. any commercial grower with half a brain would have seen the giant gaps that could have been filled with buds, but on the bright side of things they were growing bullshit good strains, the grow room was over taken from the us military and the plants actually looked like cannabis until the very end :)

I highly recommend buying the movie. I know thats alot coming from a person who just admitted to breaking god knows how many laws to download a copy of it for free, but it is definately one movie that you will keep for life. I'm definately buying a copy when it is released in australia and im on welfare so thats saying something....but if for some reason you must see a movie before you buy it, an even better copy has been released without the annoying timer and shit which you can get from here.

I hope you guys and girls enjoy the movie as much as i did lol

Ok I'm only adding a comment for the reality of things

Join in if you feel the need

lol Ok, I'll add my two cents worth. Didn't like it. The patronising way Seth Rogan treated his dealer at the start of the film completely put me off him, and the film.

I still reckon Half Baked is one of the better stoner comedy films...

lol Ok, I'll add my two cents worth. Didn't like it. The patronising way Seth Rogan treated his dealer at the start of the film completely put me off him, and the film.

I still reckon Half Baked is one of the better stoner comedy films...

Yeah I felt that for sure, it reminded me of the way 'the guy' used to treat me..

However, the way they all got together at the end of film was awesome..

I think it was actually addressing the "dealer" stereotype and saying that even dealers are people and just wanna hang stoned and do stuff, they feel bad when they are just a source of weed......anyone else think that? or was I just WAY baked? two thumbs up!!! Top Movie. Gh72

Hey Gh72.

I wasn't taught any drug etiquette & just saw them as means to an end... But the way it is now is ya sit, chat, have a pipe, coffee, etc... Might be anything from 1/2hr to an hr & that's just part of going out to score. peace.gif

Now to answer your question...

Yes. lol

Olly :bongon:

I think it was actually addressing the "dealer" stereotype and saying that even dealers are people and just wanna hang stoned and do stuff, they feel bad when they are just a source of weed......anyone else think that? or was I just WAY baked? two thumbs up!!! Top Movie. Gh72

I think you hit the nail on the head. It was set up to be like that, obviously, it's a movie.

"I thought hurricane season was over" lol