food dehydrator?

faaaaaark dunno 'bout that one billo lol .. yea mate ive got one and when im waiting for harvest i have used it to try out a smoko but its very hard to get the bud just right , what i mean is its usually crumbly-dry or still too damp! .. cant seem to get it at the right state of dryness ...

you know unless ya have a lotta fruit too i wouldnt buy one cause i honestly dont think ya will be happy with dehydrator ...

but if you do still buy one checkout deals direct they have the deydrator @65$ delivered !! much cheaper than sunbeam or ezi-dry ...

mate you know what i do to dry quicker?

get old cardboard boxes , thread string accross the tops of the boxes , hang the buds along the strings so they hang in the box , close top of box and take outside and sit it in the sun with a brick on it to stop blowing away ...

cardboard will not let moisture escape too quickly cause the cardboard slows the drying, but it takes only a coupla days in good sunshine ...

all the best billo lol

PS. i dont think big budsz would fit in dehydrator without cutting them up either!

I tried drying buds in a container of silica humidity crysatls. It worked in hours but fucked the weed completely. I usually give them two weeks+ to dry for best results but if its the wet season i put a dehumidifier in the room which stops them going moldy and brings drying time down to a week.

The most important things in drying are stable temperature, humidity and also no light. The quicker you dry them the less quality they'll be I think