nutrients

I'm a super-newbie at this. Successfully cloned my plants and have them in Fox Farms Ocean Blend soil, under a full-spectrum light. Careful to not over-water, and have checked pH. Have been giving them SuperThrive when I do water. Temperature varies a little too much because they're in a shed I've added insulation to - maybe between 60 and 80 degrees. New leaves lack serration on the edges... Help!!!

We Need more information and a question to go with it if there is one. Help us help you.

Temperature varies a little too much because they're in a shed I've added insulation to - maybe between 60 and 80 degrees. New leaves lack serration on the edges...

Temperature and humidity is of concern as most likely you can not have one with out it affecting the other.

For rooting clones up humidity and temperature is critical.

Successfully cloned my plants and have them in Fox Farms Ocean Blend soil, under a full-spectrum light./quote]

By the way if you say you have "Successfully" cloned your first plant if it has roots and you over 14 days in your effort "big congratulations" lol - you will never look back to seeds again unless you want to change strains. If you have just cut them, put the them in Fox Farms Ocean Blend soil, under a full-spectrum light get back to us on how they are doing in 14 days.

Goodluck Morrigan

lol

Nitty.

My question is why the new leaves look different than the ones I started with, the clones. I assumed that was a bad thing. I may have eliminated too much of the ventilation in the shed by way of insulating it in order to keep it warmer - it's Fall here in California and the temperature fluctuates widely between night and day. Re humidity, will continuing to spritz them suffice?

They seem to be growing - unfortunately they had to return to vegetative state from budding, so they're a little behind schedule. Healthy and more than 14 days old, but with the new leaves being different-looking (not serrated). I hate not knowing what I've done wrong, if I have... but I love cloning!

Without seeing leaves i reckon they are ok , its normal to have un-serrated leaves when changing from flower to veg as its a huge effort for the plant to revert, so plant just goes back to simplest production with single-bladed unserrated leaves and as it gets back in stable vegetive state it will produce more complex leaf structues that you normally see on Cannabis ...

all the best with 'em lol

Thanks. I had assumed the plants were freaking out or something, putting out a different kind of leaf and not becoming cannabis anymore. I've hovered over them like a new mom, excited at the cloning success. I can only imagine the effort reverting took for them - so I'll keep hovering! Maybe put a fan in the shed, plus resume the spritzing. Thanks again!