First Clone Gone Troppo

Have I created a monster??? The attached "just expectant mum" has just shot up since going under 12/12 on 30 September. This photo was taken 14 October and she has put on a skinny 7cm since. Very large node spacing, at least 5-6 cm. Buds are just forming. I am worried about the stems not holding the buds or the buds remaining skinny. When she was veging I trimmed out to 12 growth stems and she had very very tight spacings.

Some nitrogen deficiency that I'm working on at the mo too.

Is this normal, I'm an old outdoor grower

Harry

post-17473-1224418993_thumb.jpg

BTW how many times can you clone before getting into genetic issues,

Jeeebus Harry, thats a loaded question, wars have started over less :smoke: but if I had to stick my neck out I'd say if done correctly, indefinately. There is a member here? Aussie Joe I think? has had a Skunk#1 cloned for over 20 years. He said it is still a strong smoke but is now popping a few bananas at the end of flower,... imo opinion his clone would have always had the genes in it to hermie slightly :peace: You need to find a true female and a few runs through flowering usually shows which ones will eventually hermie, once again just my 2 cents.

post-11113-1224430069_thumb.jpgThis one I have finishes before 60 days ;)