bug in system

Why is our post numbers not clickn over...........???..........................my name is logg from the valli um,my grow is 2seedlings in a match box of potting mix in a shoe box in my bottom draw powered by my key ring torch(1 aa battery)on 18 hours a day....i dont think there getting enough air or co2,,,,,should i open the shoe box or the draw,,,,,,,,,,,,i have been smoking 30 years ,,,thought it would be time to start growing some,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is not a grow to make money,,,,,so dont ask if you can buy some when the crops ready..........logg Edited by LOGGER_KING

Hey logger your post count will be turning over, it just seem that some times that it dosent move.

If you want your plants to do better i would get rid of the keyring light and go a but a $3 cf and use that as u will do a lot better, the light coming out of your key ring is the wrong type of light for growing...