Hey HEY!

...about outdoor grows and I think what you'd call "training"?

If I were to have a grow on a balcony that gets a LOT of sun every day, and were to be growing under a wood/greenscreen contraption, and lets say they reached the "top" of this where they bumped into the greenscreen that was "over" them...

Assuming they could still get all the sun and water they needed, would they be ok?

Also, what would happen, would they just like, start growin' sideways under it? I knew a fellw up north that grew a huge-ass "tree" almost, he tied it over, it seemed fine...

So, thoughts?

Ignore the troll cheeba, it's just looking for attention.

As to your question. I don't think it would work. I think it would turn the plant a bit demented, but I'm no expert. ;)

I'm still really a beginner at all this, despite how long I have been at it. :peace:

Tying the branches down a bit, ei LST, might be a better way of doing it... ^_^

Still. It might pay to wait for someone with better know how to come along. ;)

Happy gardening.

:smoke:

***edit: oops, speeling mistook.... :)

Edited by Rose Gardener

;) And your issue with that is what Leafy? You were born knowing it all were you? ;) Personaly I'm still yet to see you display any knowledge on growing that I think you havn't just read in a book or other peoples posts. All I've seen mostly in your posts, is dribble like the one above many of which have had to be edited or deleted by myself or other mods. :smoke: If you don't have anything intelligent or constructive to post, Don't post. :peace:

:smoke: To answer your question chebba yea they will still grow but mold might be a problem if they got too crowded. why not just grow them a bit smaller and tie them down. There are a few threads on LST (low stress training) if you do a search . I was trying to find some pics radic posted of an outdoor scrog he did that would work well too maby. If i can find them i'll add the link to this post.

Peace MongyMan