g'day; the CWA (country womens assoc.) wants to put the discussion to government(i think) to legalise cannabis for ppl with terminal medical complaints, eg; cancer, aids/hiv, MS etc.

i hope the powers that be, listen to their ideas and not just push it aside like most gutless pollies.

i dont remember exact details tho.

yer i've heard about it... other cwa accomplishments include 'p-plates' for 3 years etc. i think the bunch of inbred feminests should push off back to their tin sheds and continue their cake stalls and leave the politics up to the already appauling politicians.

perhaps i sound out of line but i haven't heard of anything good coming from the CWA as of yet, maybe this might change my opinion...

Edited by boe~pimp

Guest IMPOSTORGreen Finned DemonNON-ME

I dont think the CWA are feminists. Aren't they right wing conservatives that vote National Party?

The only way to fight 'appalling politicians' is to get involved.

To be honest....I don't give a damn WHO is campaigning for legalisation...doesn't matter as long as there's as much possible people giving it a go!!!

CANNABIS IS USED BY ALL KIND OF PEOPLE SO ALL KIND OF PEOPLE WANT IT LEGALIZED! :D THAT'S SIMPLE!

THAT'S GOOD!