white heaven in da bush

Hey gundy lol

Nice patch you've got going. That low nutrient sand you've got is one of the best I reckon. If you can keep the water & nutes up to it, it's almost like hydro really.

Around here our soil has a lot of clay, so we're sorta bound to digging in and adding free-draing soil mixes to get decent results. Or keeping em in pots ofc >:(

Best of luck eh >:(

it is quite good to use as it is easy to flush at the end no residual nutes hanging around,keeping up with the water wont be too hard

but we have a heap of clay areas and not many sandy spots.

growing in the sandy soil means lots of little fluffy bunnies running around

i most certainly did,last years monster... ;)

Nice! I see you regularly on rollitup.com you should do some pickys of your "08" monster attempt for ozstoners aswell, looks like its really going solid so far B)

Also im sure the lovely people of rollitup would love to see your other projects from this thread, not just this years monster attempt!

Looks like your gunna end up with some lovely lovely ladies, all the best!

Peace

Nice! I see you regularly on rollitup.com you should do some pickys of your "08" monster attempt for ozstoners aswell, looks like its really going solid so far B)

Also im sure the lovely people of rollitup would love to see your other projects from this thread, not just this years monster attempt!

Looks like your gunna end up with some lovely lovely ladies, all the best!

Peace

howdy i have it all on most sites just have to look around for them

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=20924

i post most of my grows on both sites