bringing an outdoor grow indoors?

Hi there wonder if anyone can help,, newbie grower,,had an outdoor grow from seed in pots with normal garden soil, at age two months brought them indoors and left to acclimatise naturally, in space of 4 days leaves have been eaten, bottom leaves starting to die, stems are going red on problem plants also noticed black spots inside some of leaves, not fed them yet, does food have to be natural(rainwater)or can feeds and nutes be started?? any info guys pls help!!!

thanx

Welcome to OzStoners

If it was me I'd be using coco to transplant, soil is painful indoors, you'll become an indoor pest guru if you want to keep using it :) expect to see fungus gnats :)

Lower leaves are dying? What size light do you have? If it's anything lower than a 400 watt light that would be the first guess why.

Anyway, good luck, they'll probably die soon but at least your in the UK, you'll be able to buy some decent seeds easily, throw the soil away, and grow the way God intended us to indoors, in Hydro! :xcited:

:thumbdown:

Thanx bufo normally have clay balls with 2 supernova(600w) just that this grow option started in soil was given and after transferring indoors those were probs i had,,, any ideas as to leaves that were eaten?? found 1 green caterpiller and 2 tiny black spiders but after there removal cant tell if leaves are still being eaten,,however cant find anymore bugs either is there a safer way to spray/treat against bugs at this stage, after your advice going to remove soil and switch to either clay balls again or coco??(do you mean coco shells? dont they have mites on those ?? any info appreciated thanks

thanx fer the welcome too :thumbdown:

Coco is sort of half way between soil and sterile medium, although sterile it isn't.

It is organic, and roots just love the stuff.

I have used it to transplant from soil outdoors to indoors, and yeah I still ended up with gnats but they can be tamed :thumbdown:

I wouldn't worry about some lower leaf dying.

http://www.canna.com/site/dhtml/index.php check out Canna terra nutes as well as Cannazyme, it is what your after.