Look like Burning?

This is a pic of one of the leaves on my 3 flowering girls......every plant has 4 or 5 of these and never n new growth......takes bout 3 days to go from good to this stage......light at the moment is foot and a half off the plants as looks like its burnt but temps are mid 20s and hand under light test tells me i can go way closer. I can think of a few things which might cause this but my ph seems ok at 6.2 for coco and feedin at 1200...pretty low.....maybe nitrogen deff.......anyways ill let u guy have alook.

post-16360-1223784416_thumb.jpg

In no way r the plants riddin with these but would like to get fixed before it gets to that.

Your using coco? coco/perlite?? What sort of nutes paul? How big are the plants and how big are the pots? Can they be flushed thoroughly? :smoke:

That old thread is a bit misleading at the start too imo, it reads like conductivity is the only thing producing leaf wilt.

Leaves curl and wilt because nutrients/water aren't being delivered adequately. The uptake problems start at the rootmass. Root problems show as leaf curl. Work out why the roots aren't happy and you'll be able to fix the problem.

Keeping coco 100% leaf curl free is tricky, especially when the rootmass gets thick and hard to flush and water evenly, anytime after mid flower it seems with Cannabis lol

imo, pockets of dry or compacted coco(thick with root mass) see the EC rise as salts and shit from the roots accumulate and the fine root hairs are damaged, showing as curled leaf.

That leaf in the pic does look like it has been overfertilised, and it has a bronzey look also, imo from what I described above happening, even more so if the nutes aren't suited to coco.

http://www.nulifetech.com.au/info_sheets.html

Read the blurb on Stop Wilt and also the Coco Feed paul it's explains things similarly, happy gardening lol